Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Picking Apples

Just because I don't feel like doing anything at work right now I'll post a link to some photos I added to Flickr.

I'm thinking of getting the pro account for $25/year. Most people I know don't like Flickr because of it's interface but I like it for the backend. For those of you who know what an api is - it has a very good api. I'm playing with it now so that I can take 3 or 4 random photos from my photos on Flickr that are tagged with something like "banner" then rotate them, add a border, and put them on the header of this blog. It will look kind of similar to what I've done with my old site design, only not static. Then when you refresh the page it would pull a new set of random pictures and display them.

1 comment:

Brian said...

You always manage to get at least one really good photo. Before long, Luke will have a really nice photo album.